Sunday, May 23, 2010

4 Original Slayer Records! South of Heaven/Reign in Blood/Seasons in the Abyss

Finally!
I won an auction for 4 Original Slayer Records! I have South of Heaven and Reign in Blood already and they are signed by Kerry King, but they were both warped a bit. I tried as best I could to get them to play again, but they only partially play.

So, I was looking to pick them up to replace the vinyl and got extremely lucky to find this Slayer lot.

This is all the best Slayer records, including Seasons in the Abyss, Reign in Blood, South of Heaven and Criminally Insane.

Now I have replacement vinyl for the signed covers and a copy of Seasons in the Abyss, that I did not have and Criminally Insane!

I added the copy of Show No Mercy, that I got a couple weeks ago to round out the collection, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment