Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 fantastic records!! Slayer: Show No Mercy/ E Town Concrete: The Second Coming/ Downset: Check Your People

I came across a guy on eBay with a huge collection and I was able to score 3 records that I have been looking for!!

First is an original copy of Slayer: Show No Mercy on Roadrunner Records from 1983. This shows its age, but sounds excellent! The original price tag is 17.99 deutsche marks.



Next is E Town Concrete: The Second Coming on Final Beatdown Records from 2000.

This record shows up from time to time and I have been outbid on the last 3 copies of it. Finally I scored a copy. I would be very surprised to see this record repressed in the future. This is on marble yellow vinyl and is in good shape, but shows that it has been loved!



Last is another record that I have been looking for Downset: Check Your People.

This was released on Epitaph Records in 2000. Anyone who knows this record can vouch for it.

It is pretty unique and well done, for what it is. A great addition!

Again, this record looks like it has been played a bunch. I almost like it better that way, considering that it was released 11 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment