Saturday, March 3, 2012

Immolation: Dawn of Posession - Metal Mind Productions Repress

Finally!  One of the more sought after records for me.  This last year I have been picking up Immolation vinyl and Dawn of Possession has always been too rich for my blood.  Finally, I was able to get a copy on eBay that was within my price range.  This is a repress, but it is almost an exact replica.  The only differences are that Metal Mind Productions is listed on the label and the back cover, in small print.  That and the catalog number.  I have been looking all over the internet for information on this pressing and I cannot find anything about how many were pressed.  I even emailed Metal Mind Productions and have not received a response. 

Dawn of Possession may very well be one of the most influential releases in Death Metal.  Certainty one of the most influential records in my life! 




No comments:

Post a Comment