Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 Great Records from eBay - 2 Bad Brains/The Damned and Jane's Addiction

I have some auto alerts setup in eBay and every once in a while I catch some great deals. This time an alert went off for the self titled Bad Brains record. It was a great price and I picked it up Buy It Now immediately and then in searching through his other auctions, picked up the other 3 records he was selling. In total I got a great copy of

Bad Brains: Self Titled, Bad Brains: I Against I




The Damned: Damned Damned Damned




and Jane's Addiction: Ritual De Lo Habitual.



Now, when I opened this, there was a copy of Nothing's Shocking inside the Ritual sleeve! I emailed him and worked out a deal for the Ritual vinyl and the Nothing's Shocking sleeve, so I will have both of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment