Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching up! Some new records since January

It's been quite a while since I posted anything. It has been pretty wild around here and I have not really picked up that many records. Here is a list of a handful that I have purchased since the turn of the year.

I picked up a handful of records from one guy on eBay. Its an interesting combination of stuff.

Dimmu Borgir: Spiritual Black Dimensions



KMFDM: UAIOE



Judas Priest: Ram It Down



I purchased a few more from the same seller, but he shipped them in 2 separate lots and I will post them later on this week or next.


Lastly, I was able to find one of my favorite and more sought after Nevermore records, This Godless Endeavor.

Nevermore is one of my favorite bands in this genre and this.. is one of my favorite Nevermore records!

I found this on eBay and it was being sold by the Seattle Goodwill, which is pretty interesting because I check out the Goodwill stores on a regular basis. So, a great price on this, plus free shipping, makes this a great score to go along with my other Nevermore records.

No comments:

Post a Comment