Monday, April 18, 2011

Catch Up Part 2 -- From Krokus to Madball!







So, I was tracking this seller on eBay who had a bunch of vinyl that I was interested in and it was all reasonably priced. The first record he was selling was Krokus: Headhunter. Now, I am not a huge Krokus fan, but since he was selling a ton of Manowar records, I felt it would be a nice addition considering combined shipping etc.. However, turns out there were a ton of bidders on the Manowar as well as everything else he owned..... So, ya.. I got a copy of Headhunter..... only.



.. some Easy Street finds.

I found a used copy of August Burns Red: Constellations for pretty cheap and I am def a fan. This does not really fit in with a lot of the other stuff I enjoy, but something about them really caught my attention. Nice packaging and artwork and it comes with the full CD as well.



Madball is one of those bands that I grew up with any really made/am making it a point to collect.

The newest release Empire is not quite the classic Madball that I was hoping for, but is a must have regardless. Nice vinyl and classic presentation from Good Fight Records.



and......lastly, the second half of the records that I purchased from eBay.

I was able to get 6 records from a seller on eBay that I am really excited about. The last 3 are

Iron Maiden: Live After Death

Somehow I was able to win this for about 1/3 of what I actually bid on it! Sometimes you get lucky. Double LP with full booklet.



Next is a great record, but I made a mistake when bidding :( Now, anyone what knows me knows that I am not a fan of picture discs.. actually, they really annoy me... but.. ya, lets not get started.

So, I bid on Nile: Black Seeds of Vengeance, which I love but apparently missed the fine print... yep.. a lovely picture disc! Its not horrible, but it will get sold or traded for/towards the regular version.



Last and probably my favorite is Sepultura: Schizophrenia. This helps to fill in a couple of really important gaps in the Sepultura collection! With the repress of Roots that was just released, I may finish this up sooner than later.



No comments:

Post a Comment