Monday, February 8, 2010

Biohazard: Urban Discipline Finally!

Growing up, Biohazard was a huge influence on me. I have seen them countless times throughout their career.

Urban Discipline was my favorite record for a long time. This was one that resonated with my growing up and really spoke to some common struggle.

Finding this on vinyl in the US, has been pretty tricky. I found many pressings from Holland and a few others, but the US ones were always hard to find and expensive.

This here is a pressing from 1998 on Roadrunner. It is a deluxe, 2LP set with a gatefold cover.

Records like this, I am usually picky about having the original pressing, but this is an exception as it deserves the extra packaging and vinyl and still keeps the original art and liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment