Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanksgiving trip to NY!

So, I have been buying some pieces here and there on eBay and at the local record shops, but not finding a whole lot.

My girlfriend and I were stoked to go to NY to see my family for Thanksgiving.

I figured it would be a good time to add some stuff. We ended up going to Generation Records, Bleeker Bobs and a couple others that I cannot remember in NYC and Looney Tunes on Long Island.

Believe it or not, the only record I got was one 7". I thought my chances for some nice NYHC records would be good, but ... nope!

I picked up Mind Over Matter, S/T on Wreck Age records from 1992.





I grew up with these guys around Long Island. This is a great find for me!


Also, I got lucky a couple of months ago and scored the full length "Security" from 1994 sealed!


No comments:

Post a Comment