Monday, January 25, 2010

Singles Going Steady! .. Seattle

My favorite record shop in Seattle. It tends to be hit and miss. This time I got a few pieces.

Again, they are a bit varied.

I bought a new copy of NOFX: The Decline. I have to say, I am not a huge fan of NOFX, but this song, The Decline is just excellent.. also, the flipside Clams Have Feelings Too, is pretty funny!

Next, Flipper: Blow'n Chunks, Live at CBGB's 1981 This is a new pressing and is pretty classic Flipper.



I am a fan of some old school Unearth and found a copy of the single Endless on blue wax. This is one of my favorite tracks by them.



Lastly, I finally picked up a copy of Sinking Ships: Ten on Revelation. This is on black wax and I have a feeling I will be getting some other versions of this over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment