Monday, June 2, 2014

Protest the Hero: Volition - Indiegogo Donation Preorder on Transparent Orange Vinyl - Autographed

This was my first time ever contributing to a bands donation request.  They wanted to step away from the record label and release and record this record on their own and apparently, they received almost triple the amount of money that they were asking for in a very short amount of time.  I put in my donation and it was before the album was even in the studio.  So, from donation to being finished was a good 6 months + and during that time I had moved and it took another 2 months to get the package to my new address. But, in the end, it did arrive safe and sound.  

The artwork and layout for the Indiegogo version of the album is different than what was pressed for the general public. Both versions have great art and the regular cover is super interesting as well, but I am happy to have a copy of this version as it is very rarely seen (500pcs). 

Double transparent orange vinyl in a nice gatefold sleeve and autographed by the entire band... what more could you ask for?! 













No comments:

Post a Comment