Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza: Danza IV: The Alpha- The Omega" +7" (Transparent green with black splatter vinyl)

Another pre-order that I picked up when I got the Behold..The Arctopus, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza: Danza IV: The Alpha- The Omega. I have really enjoyed these guys since they put out their first record.  I always thought they were very talented, but the fact that they were so funny was more of a selling point. I guess I never really took them too seriously, but always made sure to listen through their new stuff and always liked it.  Now, this album is not quite as funny as their older stuff and is musically amazing.  Maybe this came from some maturity within the band or more of a response to people like me who never really thought to take their music seriously. This record is definitely worth a good listen.  The production on it is excellent and the songwriting overall was enough to keep me engaged through the whole album.

What's better?  The vinyl is awesome looking.  It is a super veiny transparent green that came along with a 7" of the same color.  Because the 7" is so small, it is hard to see the detail in the pressing.  I thought it was solid green, but it's way more intricate at close look.

From the current record... 


Old school...




No comments:

Post a Comment