Thursday, February 21, 2013

Converge: All We Love We Leave Behind (Green marble, 180g black, Solid Red and Transparent yellow)

This is a pre-order that I had been waiting for, for a long time! I made sure to pick up copies of each version that was available to order and then, waited months to receive them. When they finally showed up, I was stoked.  Instead of getting one of each color, they made a mistake and shipped me two copies of the green marble, which is my favorite of all the pressings and prefer to keep.  I will end up parting with some of these copies over time, but will likely keep the green marble and the 180g black copies.  

From Deathwish, I picked up the 180g black, red and two copies of the green marble and from Epitaph, I picked up the transparent yellow. Since I received these, they have already been repressed on different colors.


Another fantastic release from Converge.






No comments:

Post a Comment