Sunday, November 4, 2012

Guns N' Roses: Use Your Illusion I Original Press 2LP

An indispuitable classic here.  I have been trying to pick up Volume 1 and 2 for a while now, but I am stubborn about the price, so I let a lot of them go. I set a $30 budget for these and this one fell right in the $15 range, so I am on target!  
Original press on double vinyl from Geffen records. This record has gone 7x platinum as well as Volume 2.

Stellar track list...
1. "Right Next Door to Hell"  

2. "Dust N' Bones"  

3. "Live and Let Die" 

4. "Don't Cry"

5. "Perfect Crime"  

6. "You Ain't the First"  

7. "Bad Obsession"  

8. "Back Off Bitch"  

9. "Double Talkin' Jive"  

10. "November Rain"  

11. "The Garden" 

12. "Garden of Eden"  

13. "Don't Damn Me"  

14. "Bad Apples"  

15. "Dead Horse"  

16. "Coma"  


Just take a look at these pictures..  We had a really good laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment