Thursday, December 9, 2010

Asst 7" from everythingsuperfan including Sheer Terror!

So, the Sam Black Church and Neglect came from everythingsuperfan on eBay.

Let me tell you, this guy is the best. Not only does he have fantastic taste in music and a great collection, he is a super nice guy!

I was just asking him if he had any other LI or NYHC for sale and he said that he would send me a few extra 7" that he had lying around! Who does that?!

He sent me 2 Bridge 9 releases - R 'n' R/ Fit For Abuse: Split 7" and The Distance: Your Closest Enemies.

Also, he sent over Snakebite: Every Bad Idea Is A Good Idea and Hellhole: S/T

These were a bit hit-and-miss for me, but all a lot of fun to listen to.



Now, the last 7", my favorite and most unexpected is Sheer Terror: Asshole and Proud!

This is a classic Sheer Terror release and I am super excited to have it! Sheer Terror is one of those bands that I have not started collecting yet because the releases always seem to get out of my price range quickly.



Thanks so much again supereverythingfan, you really made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment