Saturday, November 5, 2011

Assorted New Purchases - Iced Earth pre-order, Nevermore: The Year of the Voyager, Terror: The Damned/The Shamed & Dimmu: Abrahadabra

I placed an order to get some the new Iced Earth pre-order and I found some great clearance vinyl from the distro as well! 

First is the new Iced Earth record Dystopia.



Simple packaging and another solid release from these guys. 

Next, is Nevermore: The Year of the Voyager.  I am usually not into live albums, but i love Nevermore and have been listening to this album for a while now.  Their sound has changed a whole lot, over the last 10 years and the live album brings some type of cohesion to their songs and that makes it a bit more palatable for me.

 
Just like live records, I do not collect picture discs, but its the last Terror record that I need, The Damned/The Shamed on picture vinyl.  I am prety sure this is the only vinyl release of this record and it was cheap, so I figured it was a good addition. 


Finally, Dimmu Borgir: Abrahadabra.  Sounds excellent on vinyl!  For some reason, this double vinyl release was only $6 new.

1 comment:

  1. century media did a vinyl pressing of terror's 'the damned, the shamed' on black vinyl. i saw one go on ebay.

    ReplyDelete