Friday, September 23, 2011

Big Business: Head for the Shallow

ahh.. Big Business. They are that band that comes on random and I just have to pause it, go to the first track of the record, queue up the second record and listen to them both through. I think these guys are excellent and really put together some solid records from end to end. I have been tracking these on eBay and missed out on a couple of copies and was bidding on one that was getting a little high for me. Instead of putting in the next bid, I looked around to see if it was available elsewhere and it turns out the label Wantage is still selling them for $12 and free shipping! So, I ended up buying one for myself and 2 more for my friends who do not have them. Wantage seems like a really fun label. I chuckled a bit when I saw the label on the B side.








No comments:

Post a Comment