Sunday, June 19, 2011

Protest the Hero: Scurrilous




This has quickly become one of my favorite releases in quite a while and I listen to this record way to often! It was a bit tricky to find on vinyl as there was only one real distributor selling that is based in Canada. So, shipping plus the price of the record made it a bit too much for me.

However, on eBay one distro was selling it, again from Canada, but shipping was only $4. They listed one copy at a time and listed it as limited 180gram, remastered version.

When I got it, the label did state all of that .. however it also stated that it was on colour vinyl, which I thought to be super limited.

This was a very welcome surprise and whats more is that the color itself is awesome. It is printed on a cream colored vinyl with rainbow splatter! It matches the cover very well.

Great presentation on a great record.



3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Excuse me to use your comments so as to contact you but I would like to know if it's possible to exchange links because we show together our collection on blogspot: http://the-metal-collection.blogspot.com/
    If you're agree you can contact me through the comments
    Best Regards
    Etienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micah,

    Actually, I could only find it on eBay. It does not seem to have any distributors, except in Canada. However, he does sell it on eBay.

    ReplyDelete