Saturday, October 9, 2010

Judgment Night Soundtrack!!!

I have been looking for this forever.. I finally found a Judgment Night Soundtrack from a seller in Japan.

This was a real experiment for the time and I have never heard of anything similar.

Each song is a collaboration of 2 artists, one rap/hip hop and one hard rock/metal.

The band combinations are just classic in looking back now.

It was supposed to be released with a track from Rage Against the Machine and Tool, but apparently it did not make the final cut.

The ones that did make the record are....

1. "Just Another Victim" Helmet and House of Pain 4:23
2. "Fallin'" Teenage Fanclub and De La Soul 4:28
3. "Me, Myself, & My Microphone" Living Colour and Run DMC 3:10
4. "Judgment Night" Biohazard and Onyx 4:35
5. "Disorder" (Medley of 3 Exploited songs: "War", "UK '82", and "Disorder") Slayer and Ice-T 4:58
6. "Another Body Murdered" Faith No More and Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. 4:24
7. "I Love You Mary Jane" Sonic Youth and Cypress Hill 3:52
8. "Freak Momma" Mudhoney and Sir Mix-A-Lot 4:00
9. "Missing Link" Dinosaur Jr. and Del tha Funkee Homosapien 3:59
10. "Come and Die" Therapy? and Fatal 4:27
11. "Real Thing" Pearl Jam and Cypress Hill 3:33



My favorite track


No comments:

Post a Comment