Monday, October 25, 2010

Isis: Mosquito Control


So, I have had this on my wish list for a while. Its pretty competitive on ebay, but I usually check on the auctions and see if one falls in my price range.

This one came from a really sketchy auction where this guy was having some real trouble keeping his feedbacks good. Also, the photos were horrible and there was basically no info about his records.

Because of all of these factors, I score the record for about 1/3 of the price that it should have gone for.

Now.. fast forward about 5 weeks and I am still waiting to hear from this guy and get the record..

Finally.. after emailing him back and forth.. he remembered that the record was boxed up, but waiting for payment toward the Torche record I bought..

Believe it or not.. it finally shows up!

I didn't know what color it was on and I was assuming it was black.

Much to my shock.. this was in excellent condition despite poor packaging and it is printed on black and red splatter vinyl..

I really got lucky on this one!!

This is my favorite Isis album and I love the way this looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment