Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The High on Fire Collection! ....Death is this Communion

So, I have been out of the country for a week now, but before I left, I purchased 3 of the missing High on Fire records that have been repressed on Relapse.

They are .. Surrounded by Thieves, Death is this Communion and Blessed Black Wings!!

I have been waiting to purchase these for a while, but they are very expensive.

These presses came in 3 different colors and I tried to get the best combination's to match the covers.

Since I am out of the country, I had someone open the box and send me a photo.. then.. to go back and take photos of the vinyl themselves...

It is quite torturous as I am only getting one photo per day!!





and.. today's photo is of Death is this Communion on marbled olive vinyl!



No comments:

Post a Comment