Monday, June 7, 2010

My most sought after record! Pelican: Australasia 4th Press

This is an absolute dream for me. I have been looking into this record for the last year. Somehow I scored a copy on eBay for about 1/2 of what the auctions I have been tracking sell for.

IMO this is one of the nicest records pressed in recent years.

This is the 4th Press of Pelican: Australasia. This is all handprinted and limited to 1000 copies.

The cover is soft cardboard and had 4-5 layers of textured screenprinted ink..



The inside of the gatefold is screenprinted red on brown..




The back in hand numbered .. this is #826




The vinyl themselves are marbled, stone style and are matching colors to the covers.


Overall this is a brilliant presentation... by far the best from Pelican and without a question, one of the best I have seen.. period.




No comments:

Post a Comment