Monday, March 22, 2010

Some new hardcore from the 90s.

I got my hands on a copy of Shelter: Perfection of Desire on Revelation Records (rev16) from 1990.

I do think the Krishna movement in the 90s was a bit strange, but it takes all kinds and Shelter is a welcomed addition to my collection.

The auction was pretty funny, it said "I wont tell Cappo that you desire this shit. So bid hard."

Next, is a hardcore comp called The Rebirth of Hardcore: 1999. This is on Supersoul Recordings.

This has a ton of bands, many that I have never heard of. A cool snapshot of the time. The cover folds out into a huge poster.

Better than a Thousand
Ten Yard Fight
Where Fear and Weapons Meet
Battery
Sportswear
Committed
In My Eyes
Good Clean Fun
Mainstrike
Eyeball
Atari
For the Living
Eyes Shut
Rain on the Parade
Fastbreak
Saves the Day
Shelter.


No comments:

Post a Comment